is a safe country. You can move from any place to another any time, walk in any the street any time.
· Living expenses are very cheap, compared to European or North American countries. You can have a good living standard with less than 600 US $ / month!
· Cairo is well known as “The City of 1000 Minarets”. Wherever you go, there will be a mosque and congregational prayer (Jamaah) not more than five minutes from wherever you be.
· Most Cairo big mosques have religious educational lessons every night, between Maghreb and Isha prayers. As you start understanding Arabic, this will be a good opportunity for you to attend and learn something new, every night!
· Egypt has many of the world’s old, modern, and current historical monuments and artifacts. It gives you the feel of the history, ancient Pharaohs civilizations, Islamic history, Al Azhar Mosque, Muhammad Ali Mosque, Salah AL Deen’s Citadel, Pyramids, Pharaohnic Tombs, everywhere you go in Egypt, in almost every city. Something that may need months to cover visiting!
· Allah has endowed Egypt with a magic fantastic natural tourist places. Sharm EL Sheikh, Ras Muhammad, Dahab, Marsa Matrouh, Alexandria, and the
· Cairo is the center of Arab knowledge and information resources. You can find many of the books that are published everywhere else in the Arab World, in a cheaper price, than any other Arab capital.
· Egypt is located in the heart of the Arab World, so if you wish to make Hajj or Umrah, you can easily reach Saudi Arabia in an hour only. You also can enjoy visiting Jordan and see its old civilizations, Syria, Lebanon, and Palestine, in an hour too!
· Egypt has many centers for teaching Arabic as a foreign language, so you have many options to choose from.
· Egypt is the home for AL Diwan Center!