Aldiwan Center History
Al Diwan Center, a history of success
Started in 1997 by a group of professional Arabic instructors with a strong experience in teaching non-Arabic speakers. Graduated from the most respected famed college of Arabic linguistics and literature in the Arab world Dar Al-Oloum at Cairo University, and College of Education at Al-Azhar University, the oldest Islamic University in the world, Islam Yousry, Waleed El-Sayed, and other teachers have established Aldiwan Center in the heart of Nasr City, where most Arabic learners are heading for Arabic Study Abroad programs. Students from 50 different nationalities, cultures, ages, professions and goals have taken courses at the center since establishment.
Why you should choose Al Diwan Center
- Under its immersion environment, Aldiwan Center has a formal commitment for every person to speak, listen, read, and write in Arabic as the only communication language, and the language of instruction.
- Our teachers provide students with personalized attention and offer invaluable personal support and assistance in monitoring each student’s progress. Teachers assist with language coaching, homework assignments, conversation, tips and advice, and more.
- In our classroom your students will make friends from all over the world.
- We offer variety of classes and flexible schedules to meet your students? needs.
- Your students will receive a certificate to indicate their completion of program at Aldiwan Center. The certificate will also display their level of Arabic as well as the total amount of hours studied.
- Our classes are world-class equipped. Students use audio equipment specifically designed for language learning. They have access to a large amount of listening materials which are very helpful in learning, accompanied by its printed texts.
From where our students come
- Harvard University
- University of Oxford, UK
- University of Cambridge, UK
- James Madison University, US
- New York University, US
- Georgetown university, US
- University of Michigan, US
- Berlin University, Germany
- University of Toronto, Canada
- University of California-Berkeley, US
- University of north Carolina, US
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- Azhar University, Egypt
- Islamic American University, US
- UCLA University, US
- Duke University, US
- Modern languages and literature, Italy
- Raniry University, Indonesia
- Islamic International University, Malaysia
- Athabasca University, Canada
- University of Alberta, Canada
- Asim association (French cultural centre), France